Tuesday 23 October 2012

Doily-lishious

A little while ago an idea was put into my head and I have been searching for ways to make it come to life ever since. N assures me that the idea is bizarre but I have become completely obsessed with having a giant doily mat in my house... And I want it white... Neither of these are practical with 3 Rascally Rascals but the heart wants what the heart wants...

So while I was away on my fabulous weekend away (Thanks a million N!) I came accross just what I wanted to make this mat from. Strips of nylon fabric rolled into a ball in the purest brightest white... must have must have... must make must make... So what do you think?




For the first time I used my own pattern and I am rather proud of it :) If I can get it all written down I will share it with you later in the week :)

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow Catrien! I'm not a big doily fan... USUALLY! But I like! I like a lot! It looks great on the wooden floors and next to your white cabinets. I'm SO impressed you just made this up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind encouragement Jess! You are lovely! I am totally smitten with my giant doily :)

      Delete