Monday 20 August 2012

A Cosy Moment...


On Sunday night while it stormed outside I tucked in under a blanket on the couch with my newly washed Rascals in warm PJs and watched a movie together. Big L was delighted with this Family Activity! The wee Rascals' short attention span prevented them from fully engaging in the activity but were happy to read one story after the other curled up on my lap :)



And then once the Rascally Ones were snuggled up in bed for the night I got to sit down and work on something pretty for a new pretty little lady :) I have since finished this project and cannot wait for to give it to her! Then I will post a picture :)


I am thankful for 3 Beautiful Rascals
For a warm house on a stormy night
For Family Fun
For creative energy

I am Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment