So in effort today to improve my attitude I embraced the fact that I had little to no time for making anything but did steal pockets of time to think about and appreciate the GOOD.
1. A clear blue sky/ Stunning winters day. I spent much of today outside soaking up the sun and warmth with my Little Rascally Ones :)
2. Waterproof overalls. The Rascals were clawing at the door to get out this morning but the grass was still wet out and it didn't matter. Everyone was toasty and dry :)
4. Clothes drying in the warm winter sun rather than the dryer :)
5. Home made soup and homemade bread for lunch, neither made by me which makes it all the more a treat!
6. Good fun/easy entertainment. It never ceases to amaze me that bubbles can provide such extended fun for the Rascals. Big L is turning into an expert bubble blower!
7. These slippers were so tricky to make. So many pieces to sew up, something I neither enjoy nor am that wildly good at! I am so pleased that Little L just ADORES these! My heart melts every time catch him walking around staring at his feet :)
8. Watching Little L and Little S exploring the garden with a doll stroller. They spent much of the time transporting leaves around and each other! Little Darlings they are :)
9. A lovely friend coming round with takeaways! The Rascally Ones gobbled it up and I got to spend a few minutes with my kind friend :)
Well that is not bad for a days work :)