Saturday 2 June 2012

Blanket Lovin'

 With every bit of progress I fall in love a little more with this project. It is wildly addictive, beautiful, and fulfilling my every blanket dream :) Ahhhh BLISS!


My collection of yarn to hopefully complete my blanket :) It is slightly daunting and exhilarating at the same time to see all the yarn lined up.(Photo taken at night so light not great)


 Growing, growing, growing... again photo taken at night so light not great. It sure is a BEAUTY!


Well N returns tomorrow, I am excited! Distance sure does make the heart grow fonder, and the prospect of the Rascally Ones being able to enjoy some 'daddy time' thus freeing me up to spend some quality time with my blanket love only adds to the excitement :)

When I was young every time my father went away on a business trip my mother would do something wild and extravagant. As she is an artist it always involved the painting of a room. I have come to the realisation that this is officially my first wild and extravagant undertaking while N indulges in some overseas business... I'm looking forward to many more!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment